Forex Signals Reviewed

I started in the FOREX market in June of 2002. With hardly any experience at all, I really did not know what I was getting into, other than I wanted to be a full-time trader making tons of money from home. Little did I know from the start that my lifestyle as I knew it was about to change drastically.

The Problem

I initially began with a demo account and did okay for a month. Throughout the course of a month I managed to compile 23 wins and 2 loses, for a net profit of $1,219. I thought to myself, this is excellent; I am ready to begin with a live account and to trade for myself. Moving from a demo account to a real my psychology was blind sided. I was afraid to trade using the same techniques and trading system I had used to become successful with my demo account. The ending wasn’t pretty. I ended up losing a lot of sleep, $4458 and the only thing I gained was un-wanted stress. Out of cash and with other investments failing, I needed to find something quick that was going to get me where I wanted to be financially.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

ForexTrendy is a sophisticated program capable of determining the most PROFITABLE continuation chart patterns. It scans through all the forex pairs, on all time frames and analyzes every potential breakout.

Blogger said...

Just received a cheque for over $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.

Post a Comment